your usage of Electronic Medical Office and its services. It will explain the choices
you have about how your personal information is used and how we protect that information.
Information Collected about you
We may collect “Personal Information” about patient such as name, address, telephone
number, email address or health information in the following ways:
- When patient is registered for or update an existing profile on our Electronic Medical
- When a patient is booked an appointment.
- When a patient is admitted in a hospital
- When you upload your health related documents
- When you reach your patients through SMS.
We may collect “Non-Personal Information” information that cannot be used to identify
you via Cookies.
If you do not want your Personal Information used by iPhysicianHub as provided in
or application that collects your Personal Information.
The usage of Collected Information
We may use information we collect about you to:
- Administer your account
- Provide you with access to particular tools and services
- Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications
- Obtain your feedback on our services
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity
- Provide you with more relevant content and advertisements
- Conduct research and measurement activities
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages, SMS pertaining to your
health interests, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities from
Electronic Medical Office.
- Send you relevant offers, promotions, discounts and informational materials on behalf
of our sponsors pertaining to your interests.
We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by Electronic Medical
Office about you, and may combine this information with information from external
changes will be effective upon being posted unless we advise otherwise. If we make
any material changes to this policy we will notify you by email (sent to the email
address specified when you register) and/or by means of a notice on Electronic Medical
Office prior to the change becoming effective. If you do not accept the terms of
use Electronic Medical Office. Please exit Electronic Medical Office immediately